- Proper shoes for mountain walk.
- Hicking flask or bottled water (1,5 liter per person except for Pozzi, Plateau du Coscione or Mount Renosu : 1 liter per person for you will be able to restock with fresh spring water on the way back)
- Energy food (cereal bars, dried fruit...)
- Sun glasses, hat and sunscreen
- Waterproof windbreaker or rain plastic poncho
- Warm clothes like fleece sweatshirt
Contact us if you are short of some equipment, we can lend some.
You have an appointment with the guide in the morning, at a meeting point fixed at the end of the description of each hike. You then follow him with your car until the start of the hike. The hike takes place during the day, you will be back to your car by the middle or the end of the afternoon.
You can take with you your own picnic or choose our Corsican picnic.
Your mountain guide is a mountain professional, he can take the decision to modify the walk program if meteological or snow conditions are unfavourable.